Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide For Her - £20 & Under





I honestly want every single one of those things and I hope you do too.
This took so much longer than the one for him I did yesterday, us girls are hard to buy for just because there are so many choices! And also sorry about the pink theme, it was a total accident I promise. 

I definitely recommend having a look at the Topshop beauty gifts they're adorable and perfect for friends/sisters etc especially if you're on a budget. Asos are doing some really cute gifts too, I'm particularly loving their stationary with this being my favourite.


I hope this helped you with gift ideas or just by adding a few bits to your Christmas list!



Lots of love.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment