Tuesday 6 January 2015

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation




Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Liquid Foundation £33 - link


I've always been a fan of Chanel foundations with their original Perfection Lumiere being my first love, which I actually still have a bottle of and refuse to use, so when this came out a while ago I was super keen to buy it but just kept forgetting. And then Christmas morning rolled around I was over the moon to find this sitting under the tree. The boyfriend did good.

I've been using this daily since then and it's incredible. It's a light to medium coverage similar to Nars Sheer Glow (my other favourite) although this has a slightly more watery consistency. It blends beautifully and adds a radiance to skin. It definitely doesn't completely conceal dark circles and blemishes on it's own but has sat and lasted well on top of the concealers I've used with it.
It's a dewy finish which I adore but have to douse it with matte setting powders because of my oily skin so I don't get to take much advantage of that - so annoying.
As for it's lasting power I'd say it stays pretty much perfect for around 4 hours but like I said I have oily skin so my make up is much more likely to move throughout the day.

Is it worth £33? Yes, absolutely. There are so so so many great high street foundations but if you want to treat yourself to a high end foundation I would definitely recommend this one or really any Chanel foundations. They're all great. I have another review coming up on Chanel's Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation too so keep your eyes peeled!


Have you tried any Chanel foundations?


No comments:

Post a Comment