Sunday 15 February 2015

Ikea Wishlist



black block candle holder - orange scented candles - geometric cushion - potted plant 
table mirror - lamp - 3 tins- cacti - floral cushion - multi cushion - monochrome cushion 
honeycomb block candle - set of 3 tealights -  pink lady - travel trio - fashion trio - multi frame


Home decor will always have a place on my blog. Designing a room and making a vision a reality is something I love, so as a result, I'm constantly browsing the home sections of websites or, even better, websites dedicated solely to scandinavian furniture and mini cacti.

Ikea is one of my all time favourite places to shop - I could literally spend days in there if it were possible. I'm going next weekend and I couldn't be more excited and in complete eager preparation I put together a list of all the things I wanted and here it is. Lists and home stuff in one post, I couldn't be more in my element!

I'm slowly making my way out of my monochrome Winter and bringing some colour into my life. I'm smitten with the pictures especially the one of the ever so chic pink lady. It is absolutely huge though and I'm not sure I have a whole wall to dedicate to it, unfortunately.
My favourite thing is the table mirror. I'm always trying to find a way to store my necklaces and I think my shorter ones will look great hanging off of it and plus I'm sure it would look adorable on any dressing table.

I hope you enjoy these home posts as much as I like doing them.


Are you in love with Ikea too?


No comments:

Post a Comment