Saturday 25 April 2015

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer




Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Bronzer £32 - link (currently on offer at 10% off at Debenhams)

This is a super beautiful product. First of all the packaging is amazing, although pretty huge so not that travel friendly, but the actual bronzer is a complete winner. 

Normally I'm not a bronzer kind of girl unless it's to very lightly (and somewhat badly) attempt to contour but this is way too warm for my skin tone to use as that, so I brushed it on to the high points of my face instead to give me some colour and it works wonderfully. It has a really light shimmer running through it which also, unfortunately, makes it not so great for contouring but absolutely lovely for giving a subtle glow that is perfect for Summer.

I chose the shade 'medium' despite my fair skin tone as I find it easier and just prefer to blend in a slightly darker product than layering a lighter one, it also helps that this is a complete dream to blend and doesn't leave you with the much dreaded muddy look. 

As for the £32 price tag I think it is completely worth it. Not only is the product great and the packaging completely gorgeous but you get 21 grams of product(!!!). It will take me years to get through that amount of bronzer so it was definitely a great investment for me it just all depends on if you think it's worth it for you.  

This is a beautiful product to add to your collection, especially for the Summer and I couldn't recommend it enough.

What do you think of this? Do you have a favourite bronzer?







No comments:

Post a Comment