Monday 13 July 2015

Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection




Real Techniques Bold Metal Brushes - link

I don't know if it's with pride or shame that I tell you that I've bought all the brushes in this collection (not all are pictured). I don't even want to know how much that adds up to and the only excuse I have is just look at how pretty they are! Is that a good enough reason? Probably not.

The quality of these brushes, in my opinion, is no better than those that you could get from Sigma or Zoeva. Most of them are great brushes although there are a couple that I don't think are worth their price tag. The foundation brush especially isn't one of my favourites. It seems to absorb a lot of the product and the bristles separate during application which leave streaks all over my face. Of course this could all be my fault and my significant lack of skills when it comes to make up but I just thought I'd warn you anyway. All of the other brushes seems fine, they're super soft and apply make up wonderfully but again, no better than any brush from Zoeva would for example.

If I'm being honest, I don't really think they're worth the money. They are lovely to look at sat all neatly on your desk but that's all they have over any other brand of brushes. I don't, however, regret buying them and I'm happy to have them in my collection.


What do you think of these brushes? Do you own any of them?






No comments:

Post a Comment