Tuesday 29 September 2015

Meet Milo




 
                                

This is a long overdue post but I kept putting off because I didn't know if anyone would be interested in reading it. More than anything though I just wanted to post a whole bunch of pictures of him somewhere without driving everyone on Instagram insane.
Anyway, this is Milo, my 2 nearly 3 year old long haired chihuahua. He's the most wonderful creature in the world and the absolute spawn of satan all at the same time.

He is a high maintenance, spoilt bundle of joy. Because he's so small and adorable I couldn't be harsh with training and in doing so over the past 2 years I have created a monster. Having said that however he only has a few "bad habits" to his name such as barking at the most ridiculous things. He barks at anything that comes in to a foot radius from him including but not limited to people, food, toys and himself sometimes. He also barks at bugs which I think is my fault. Through my own fear of anything with more than 4 legs I have taught him to also treat any kind of insect with the same hostility but I have no problem with it at all. If I'm up late with the window open and a spider happily strolls in and sets up shop on the wall I'm more than happy for Milo to bark at it so I can whack that mothertrucker with a book. He also up until recently would relentlessly seek out my make up and completely destroy it. Taking blog pictures on the floor was impossible as after a matter of seconds he would have stolen half of it and hidden it from the light of day.

As well as or in spite of all of that he's a truly lovely little animal who is most of the time extremely well behaved and hilarious without being a complete weirdo or destroying anything. When I go out I often find him tucked up in bed with his head on the pillow when I get back. He tolerates all of my many cuddles and enjoys a cup of tea almost as much as I do. He's my furry best pal and I love him a lot.

Would you be interested in anymore dog related posts?
If you have a dog, tell me about them in the comments!




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment