Friday 16 October 2015

Lush Haul












Lush is truly one of, or if not the greatest invention of this generation. Bath's haven't been so fun since princess bubble bath (does anyone else remember that?). Not really having a local store I always order stuff online but last weekend I finally went to the store in Oxford street and picked up a couple of bits and pieces. I'm so annoyed at myself for not really picking up anything seasonal but at least that's an excuse to go back or make a hefty order online. I'm not a huge fan of the Halloween stuff but i'm all about their Christmas collection. They have a set with the twilight shower gel in it and I genuinely did a little scream when I saw it much to my boyfriend's sincere bewilderment. Anyway enough of what I didn't buy - here's what I did!

Twilight Bath bomb - link
Smells like heaven or of lavender if you want to be specific. This is my favourite bath bomb from Lush. I use it at the end of days that I wish didn't happen or to help me sleep. It's soothing, turns the water a beautiful blue and is just all round wonderful.

Think Pink Bath bomb - link
If you don't like sweet scents this one isn't for you. It smells like vanilla and sugar and is made even sweeter by the little rice piper hearts that float in the water after it dissolves. It leaves your bath a bright pink colour.

Butterball Bath bomb - link
If you haven't tried this go and buy it immediately. I don't know a person that doesn't like it. I think this is one of Lush's more neutral bath bombs that can be appreciated by all genders, ages etc. It's white in colour, doesn't really change the colour of your bath either as far as I can remember but is packed full of cocoa butter. After putting this in the bath you can rub the water over your skin and be left with skin as soft as a faux fur blanket - it's bloomin' marvellous!

So White Bath bomb - link
White in colour this smells like crisp apples. Surprisingly it turns your bath a shade of baby pink and actually contains nothing to do with apples what so ever when you look at the ingredients list but is still lovely nonetheless. I'm a little disappointed that the shower gel in this scent isn't making a come back this Christmas as I loved that last year but I guess I'll just have to make do with an excess amount of these bath bombs.

Rose Jam Bubbleroon - link
There seem to be a lot of mixed feelings about the rose jam scent. Personally I'm a fan and was overjoyed that they've expanded the range to the bubble department. I haven't used this yet although I'm sure it will make bubbles and that they'll smell incredible.

Bar Humbug Bubble bar - link
I LOVE the smell of this. It's meant to smell like liquorice which I hate but to me smells it just like blackcurrant. It's a really deep fragrance that has Winter written all over it. I haven't used this yet either so I'll keep you posted.

The Experimenter - link
Again this is one I haven't tried. I think this has recently become available online too so that's a bonus - if I actually end up liking it of course. It smells sweet and spicy at the same time kind of like a cinnamon bun or something - I can't quite put my finger on it. It looks incredible and I can't wait to try it and see what colour it leaves the water, I have my fingers crossed for a rainbow bath.


What's your favourite lush product? I'd love to read some recommendations!



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment