Friday 30 October 2015

Topshop Blush - Dream Phone







Topshop Powder Blush in Dream Phone £7 - link

Only recently have I started appreciating blushes and adding more and more to my ever growing make up collection. This one from Topshop is a dark pink shade with a golden, super fine shimmer running through it. The shimmer isn't too overpowering but be wary if you're heavy handed like me, not only to spare yourself of a face full of shimmer but the pigment is pretty overpowering. It applies beautifully (with a light hand) and lasted 5 hours on my skin before fading into the rest of my make up.

I think it's a great addition to any blush collection at £7. The packaging alone is adorable so the fact that the product is equally as gorgeous is a complete win. As I've said 100 times, Topshop make up is amazing or at least all the products I've tried have been, so if you haven't already, go and try something. I'd recommend picking up any of their lipsticks they're a lovely creamy matte/velvet finish, or obviously their blushes - I'm definitely a fan.

Whats your favourite blush in your collection? What shades do you usually opt for in a blush?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 




No comments:

Post a Comment