Saturday 12 December 2015

12 Days of Blogmas - Day #6 | Christmas Wishlist 2015



mulberry roxette - NYT 36 hours europethefifth watch - urban decay palette -
kate spade notebooks - jo malone cologne collection - hourglass palette -
nars audacious lipstick, rita - neom happiness candle -

I feel like the choice of things for gifts this year is unbelievable. Usually I have trouble getting a list together but this year I had to cut it down a lot.

The Hourglass palette is on the top of my list. There are so many products I want to try from the brand but from all the praises it's got it seems like this palette is a good choice to start with and plus, it's just beauuutiful!

The rose gold & peach watch by the fifth watches I actually already know is already wrapped up under the tree for me but I wanted to share it with you. I haven't seen or heard anything from this brand and actually discovered it scrolling through Pinterest and fell in love. They have some lovely, simple designs that come in at around £70 which, I think, is pretty reasonable for a watch as gorgeous as it is.

Everything else is a mismatch of things that I've really wanted for a while. I've never tried anything from Jo Malone so this sampler set of fragrances seemed like the perfect introduction. The Gwen Stefani and Urban Decay collaboration palette obviously hasn't been on my wishlist for too long considering it's a recent release, but as soon as I saw it on the Urban Decay's Instagram my heart skipped a beat. I need it in my life as soon as possible. As for everything else I could give you reasons as to why they would improve my life and explain justified excuses but let's face it, they're just pretty and I want them and what better reason is there?!


What's on your Christmas list?

My Giveaway of a YSL Lipstick ends at Midnight tonight - go & enter here - link




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment