Monday 21 March 2016

Spectrum Collection Brushes - The Glam Clam









And the most beautiful brushes in the world award goes to... Seriously though, look at them. They are unbelievably gorgeous and I love them so much my heart can barely handle it. 


Spectrum wasn't a brand that had even crossed my radar until I was scrolling through Pinterest and found a picture of them. Love at first sight doesn't come close to the feelings I was experiencing but it's the best way I can possibly describe it. When I found the website I added 2 sets to my basket, this one and the Attention Seeker set, went to check out and they were gone. It's actually taken me 5 whole months to get my hands on this set. They have been selling out instantly and I can see why.

Of course they're beautiful but the quality of these brushes are potentially even more beautiful. I have a lot of long term faithfuls in the brush department. Some from MAC, a few from Sigma and obviously the Real Techniques brushes but there's something about these that apply make up a trillion times better than any of my other brushes combined. They are incredibly soft, don't moult at all and apply and blend make up wonderfully. Particularly the flat top buffer for liquid foundation - oh my god I have never seen foundation blend so perfectly. 

All of their brushes are made from synthetic bristles and are all vegan and animal friendly. They're easy to clean because they don't absorb a butt tonne of product and the dye doesn't transfer at all - just in case you were worried about having a purple face. 

I don't have one bad thing to say about these brushes. Not one. I think all of them are fairly priced (this set including the adorable clam shaped brush holder was £59.99), they're truly incredible quality and they are, without a doubt, the most beautifully unique brushes that currently exist.

If you do want to get some of these brushes you'll most likely need to order them asap. They sell out so quickly I wouldn't be surprised by the time I press publish they'll all already be gone. 

Have you heard of Spectrum Collections before? What do you think of these brushes?



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 






No comments:

Post a Comment