Saturday 4 June 2016

Brighton Photo Diary

























Brighton, UK.
June 2016



My birthday was yesterday (hence the random cake pictures but I couldn't help myself - LOOK AT IT! It was a vegan chocolate cake with rainbow icing and holy guacamole was it good) and to celebrate, me, my boyfriend and a few friends took a day trip to Brighton. It's by far one of the most adorable places I've ever been and I'm annoyed at myself for all the lost photo opportunities but I'm sure I'll go back to snap them up. 

I had a lovely day, surrounded by my friends and terrifyingly huge seagulls, good food courtesy of vbites and all the make up a girl could wish for. 

Have you been to Brighton? What are you up to this weekend?



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


ps - if you live in london and you'd be interested in working with me as a photographer for outfit posts or whatever you might need (for free) please contact me on apsxoblog@gmail.com. I'm desperately trying to build a portfolio and I hope that this could benefit me and you!
thanks xxx



7 comments:

  1. This is soo cute, love your photography! X

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so lovely, I really felt the vibe of Brighton even though I've never been there. I'd love to visit one day! I did use to live in Brighton, Australia haha! Wrong place, right? :P

    Sally - DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! That cake looks amazing. Your photos are lovely, I've never been to Brighton and I feel that needs to change. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brighton looks like such a cute place! It doesn't help that I live on the opposite side of the world from the UK, but it is definitely on my bucket list of places to travel.

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently moved to Brighton and I absolutely love it, so quirky. Also that cake is incredible, dream cake. Might have to hint to the boyfriend that I want a cake like that. Slowly trying to transition to veganism (although not going too well) so glad that found your blog :) Sounds like you had a fantastic birthday x

    lots of love, Jane | Marble and Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah gorgeous post, photo diaries are my favourite! Your photos are so pretty I would love to visit Brighton. That cake looks incredible too, belated Happy Birthday! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your pics are utterly stunning! the cake looks yummy too xx

    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete