Monday 4 July 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit





 l - r; bronzed, summer, tourmaline, moonstone 

It feels like every time I look at this palette little tiny make up angels sing. I mean the previous glow kits were incredible but this just blows everything else out of the park.

The third in what will hopefully be a long line of glow kits from Anastasia Beverly Hills, this is a warm toned palette of versatile, beautifully shimmery powders. The pigmentation is insane. To me the shades in this glow kit seem way more intense than the others (you're gonna want to put your MAC Fix+ down unless you're doing the full face of highlighters thing). The longevity is pretty much the same as the previous palettes at around 7-8 hours and the finish is still that metallic-esque shine that we've all come to love.


Bronzed
A medium/deep warm toned copper shade with yellow undertones and a metallic finish. This is obviously too deep for me to wear as a highlighter, a bronzer or even a blush topper, but holy crap does it make a wonderful eyeshadow.


Summer
One of my absolute favourites. I am all about yellow and golden toned highlighters and this is so stunning. It's a pale yellow gold shade with subtle warm undertones and a pearlised metallic finish. It's a gorgeous highlighter on fair to medium skin tones and I use this a lot.


Tourmaline
A medium rose gold colour with warm undertones and a intense metallic finish. I really love this shade (are you getting sick of me saying that yet?). It's quite an unusual colour and I really love how versatile it is in terms of appealing to multiple skin tones but also just as a product. I use this as an eyeshadow and some times as a blush topper if I'm in a particularly sparkly mood. The pink in it lends itself well to lightly apply on the cheeks but on a deeper skin tone, it would make for a beautiful icy highlight.


Moonstone
A light champagne peachy shade with warm undertones and a metallic finish. Okay, for real this time, this is my favourite. This is the shade of highlighter that I always tend to gravitate towards. That warm toned, golden, "I've just been lounging the sun all day" kind of highlighter. It's so beautiful I can barely handle it.



I think we can all safely assume I really love this. I think I've said that enough for us all to know that's true. The pigmentation and longevity especially is well worth the money not to mention the shade selection, how blendable and buildable they are and just how versatile. If you haven't invested in a Glow Kit yet my recommendation without a doubt is this one. Like I said, while the other two are wonderful this one is unbeatable.


Have you got any of the glow kits? What's your favourite highlighter at the moment?

S H O P
-
link


Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
L I N K


F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 




8 comments:

  1. I need this palette in my life! All of the shades are so so gorgeous!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer and moonstone look gorgeous, the other two look too dark for me though!

    www.whynotblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so beautiful. It think Moonstone would be my favourite. I've got the other 2 glow kits so definitely got my eye on this one :)

    Rhi x www.rinkydinkyrhi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow this glow kit looks gorgeous- I especially love 'moonstone'! thank you for introducing this range to me- I will have to check this out asap x

    http://monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty shades! Great post! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these shades look gorgeous, I have to try one of the kits!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I need this in my life!! Love the look of Moonstone!
    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning. I have the ABH Glow Kit in That Glow but I kind of regret not getting this one! Moonstone is so pretty!!

    Lots of love,
    http://dilarabosak.com

    ReplyDelete