Thursday 29 September 2016

Paris Photo Diary #2



And we're back with the pretty that is Paris.





Most of our days were spent walking (It was a genuine fear that my legs were going to fall off) and exploring. We found some AMAZING food, stopped for cocktails and of course, snapped some pictures. 







The Arc de Triomphe was for sure one of my highlights from the trip as was seeing the Eiffel Tower at night. Although disappointingly, all the pictures I took of that were blurry but I can assure you - it was pretty great.

I just love Paris. I definitely have plans to be back there again soon.



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



2 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos! Definitely a dream of mine to visit this wonderful city one day
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've taken some incredible pics! The first one of the Eiffel tower is breathtaking

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete