Sunday 22 January 2017

WIDT #3


















Oh well hello there - it sure has been a while. So long in fact that there are Christmas decorations in these pictures. Doesn't that already feel like a lifetime ago? Anyway, I'm back. Hopefully for the foreseeable future but I can't make any promises.

Instead of walking you through a day I had in early December, I thought I'd just catch you up on the last 3 months. So, I moved. I ditched London and made the move to Surrey to live in the middle of nowhere. Literally. I'm surrounded by fields dotted with cows and sheep. It's the whole countryside experience. I love my housemates (shout out to Stef & Charlotte - you guys are fab) but I am definitely a city gal through and through and I desperately miss shops being open past 10pm and miserable people on the tube. Everything else that has filled my time in the last few months has involved either; laughing, noodles or alcohol and I am a-okay with that list. It's been great.

Apart from moving I've been thinking a lot about where I want my life to go. With plans to be self employed by the end of this year and determination to have more "experiences" I've changed my mind set and have my heart set on a happier year. 2016 was a mess, pretty sure we can all agree on that, so I'm really trying to make this one slightly merrier and more full of memories. It's going well so far.

All in all you haven't missed much and I'm glad to be back.
Beauty posts will be resuming asap, promise, so I'll shut up with all the personal stuff and get writing some reviews.


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that your 2017 is going incredibly so far.


Do you plan on doing anything differently this year? Do you make New Years resolutions?



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment