Friday 30 May 2014

Review: L'Oréal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution & Toner Duo






Micellar water was first introduced to me in the form of Bioderma and I fell in love with it. I do also have a slight affair with cleansers which I used to solely use as a make up remover but now use the likes of Bioderma as a step before. A few weeks ago, as I was waiting for a replacement of my most beloved micellar water,  I found this duo in Asda. They were on offer so I decided to try them.
My 250ml Bioderma is still sitting in a drawer, unopened.

It's a beautiful micellar solution. It's really purifying, it softens your skin and removes all impurities you might have and it's only £4.99! It doesn't contain any alcohol, which I'm not sure many micellar solutions do, but I have quite sensitive eyes so it's just all the better that alcohol isn't an ingredient. This is just a really lovely addition to your make up removal routine especially because of the price and L'oréal must be doing something right to land this in Vogue's top 10 micellar waters!

The toner is just as lovely. I haven't been using this long as toners are a fairly recent discovery for me, but now I don't know what I would do without it. I apply this straight after the micellar solution and the pair work perfectly together just as you would assume. It's really cleansing and leaves my skin looking clean, clear, toned and radiant.  It has a velvety texture as the name suggests and, to be honest, it just feels really nice to put on your face.

I also like the fact that these are drugstore products. It's really satisfying for me to find a gem among highstreet brands for the sake of convenience and price aswell!

I would definitely recommend picking these up next time you come across them.
They are a great duo and a really nice addition to anyone's skin care routine.


Have you tried these already?
What's your favourite micellar water?


Lots of love.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Great review! I have only ever tried the Sephora micellar water but this one looks like a great drugstore one!
    The May Flower

    ReplyDelete