Thursday 24 July 2014

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation



Even though this is a relatively old addition to Bourjois, I have continued to love it since I tried it last Summer and have gone through two bottles over the past year. The texture of this foundation is lovely and with it being a gel it's a dream to apply, blend and all of the above. It's lightweight and airy which I'm sure you know by now is my favourite type of foundation so I've been reaching for this a lot this Summer so far, especially as it's been too hot to even think about putting on both a concealer and a foundation without wanting to scratch my face off. It has enough coverage to stand alone (it's light to medium coverage) and it lasts a good 6-8 hours without any movement at all - even without a setting powder! It doesn't have the most varied colour range which is a little disappointing but I've still found a shade that matches me pretty well so there's hope for you yet!


Overall I'd say this is a winner from Bourjois and I'm looking forward to trying some of the products they've released as part of their Summer 2014 range.


Have you tried this foundation? 


Lots of love.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment