Sunday 14 September 2014

Autumn Check List 2014






Autumn is without a doubt my favourite time of year. I love dark colours, layering clothes and red lipstick so I'm completely in my element. Comfortable oversized jumpers are one of my all time favourite things in the world and I will probably buy the one pictured above from H&M in every colour they have. Whether you wear them on their own or put them over a shirt, everyone needs a couple of these for A/W and the same goes for ankle boots. Since my last post about ankle boots (which you can read here) I've ventured out of the world of Ebay and into New Look. They have a really great collection of shoes all for really reasonable prices, the one's above are currently sitting in my basket patiently awaiting pay day.
As for skin care, this is usually the time of the year that all of my light and brightening moisturisers find their way to the back of the draw and all of my heavier more moisturising creams make their way into my daily routine. I haven't tried Hydraluron yet although I've heard great things and I'm looking forward to giving it a try as the weather starts to ruin my skin.
Candles are of course a must and I'm really loving Ginger Spice Cookie right now. I've been burning it everyday since September started and my bedroom smells delicious.


What do you love most about Autumn?


Lots of love.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment