Monday 29 December 2014

Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara



Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara £19.50 - link

I'm sure you know by now that I am a little (lot) obsessed with mascaras. I have no idea why - I just love 'em.

I've had this floating about for a while and I'm not too sure where I got the sample from - maybe a beauty box but who knows, the full size is on it's way to me from SpaceNK and I can't wait.

I LOVE this mascara. It's incredible and I haven't really seen any other reviews about it, unless I'm just late to the party, but this is potentially the greatest mascara for length and volume I've ever tried.

The wand is bristles not plastic (which I prefer) and the shape makes it perfect to coat every lash. The formula isn't clumpy at all but where it is great for length it fails slightly in thickness. It is definitely buildable though and even suggests two coats for maximum potential.

It retails at £19.50 which I think is really reasonable in comparison to other high end mascaras that usually cost around £22.

I can't recommend this enough, it's amazing and definitely deserves more credit.


What's your favourite Laura Mercier product? Have you tried any?



No comments:

Post a Comment