Thursday 29 January 2015

Topshop Lipstick - Wicked




Topshop Lipstick In Wicked £8 - link

I'm a massive fan of Topshop lipsticks and own most of their red shades (as I do with most brands) and they're all great. I love the packaging, the formula and especially the £8 price tag.

Despite Wicked looking like a deep vampy red it is much more on the berry side of things. It is definitely still red but with much more fuschia running through it than what appears in the tube. Most of the other Topshop lipsticks I own are more of a semi matte or velvet finish but this one is a lot more creamy but (thankfully for me) not glossy. As with all other Topshop lipsticks it's a dream to apply and wear. The formula is smooth and nourishing and lasts a good 3/4 hours on the lips without the need to reapply. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that it doesn't fair particularly well against eating and drinking, but I think that's mostly a red lipstick thing as opposed to it being just this lipstick.

When I bought this shade I also picked up Trigger which is much more of a true deep red. I can't seem to find it online anymore but there'll be a review of it up next week.

Have you tried any Topshop lipsticks?


No comments:

Post a Comment