Monday 13 April 2015

Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil And Tint



Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil and Tint (Brownie Points) £10 - link
(Swatches: Top - pencil end // Bottom - felt tip end)

I've always been terrified of eyebrow pencils as my hand eye coordination is 0 so the chance of me losing an eye was always enough to put me off, but I took a chance in Boots a couple of months ago when Soap & Glory products were 3 for 2 (doesn't that always get you?!) and this ended up coming home with me.

I have nothing bad to say about this product. I usually like to balance my reviews so you can make a good decision if you were to buy any of my recommendations but there is absolutely nothing wrong with this, in my opinion of course. One end of the product is a traditional pencil. The formula is quite dry which makes for less product transfer but that does mean that you can make mistakes that don't have horribly dark and overdrawn consequences. The colour match is great although there is wiggle room if you're a light or darker shade of brown, as like I said,  the fact that the product transfers lightly means that you can press harder or lighter to get a variation of the shade. All in all it comes in 2 shades for blondes and brunettes, I (obviously) have the brunette version which is adorably named 'Brownie Points'.

The other end is a felt tip which I thought was completely bizarre but I actually prefer it. It creates a really natural look when done with small, short strokes and fills in any sparse areas whilst just slightly enhancing the rest of my brows. I love it.

For my first brow pencil experience I couldn't be happier. I can't even imagine filling in my brows with an eyeshadow anymore but that was very 2012-esque so I was definitely due to move on. Next on my list is the Anastasia Brow Wiz and I'm really interested in trying the Dip Brow Pomade too.

If you have any recommendation for brow products I'd love to know!


Have you tried this? What's your favourite brow product?






No comments:

Post a Comment