Friday 31 July 2015

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft & Gentle





MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (Soft & Gentle) £24 - link

The season of highlighter is upon us and holy jesus are they everywhere! I'm a recent highlighter addict with, perhaps, one of the most cult products of it's kind being my most recent purchase. 

MAC soft and gentle is loved by many and for good reason. It is truly beautiful. On your face, in the pan and where ever else you want to put it, it's just beautiful. I apply this mainly to my cheek bones and occasionally down the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow etc and it leaves a beautiful sheen which just brings your face to life. It adds dimension that pulls all the rest of your make up together and I love it. The sheen it leaves isn't subtle but it isn't all up in your face either, it's the perfect balance and I think the champagne-esque shade would suit most skin tones which adds to the reason it's so popular. 

I'm definitely on the hunt to add more highlighters to my minuscule (although hopefully not for long) collection but I'm more than happy to have this to tide me over until I fall in love again.


If you have any recommendations for highlighters please please leave a comment!

Do you have this product? Do you love it as much as I do?







No comments:

Post a Comment