Monday 31 August 2015

MAC Lip Liners - Boldly Bare & Cherry




MAC Lip Pencil in Cherry & Boldly Bare £12.50 - both available here 

I'm a fairly new convert to lip liners but finally gave in to them after some of my red lipsticks started to bleed so I turned to MAC to help save the day.

These are a matte finish and they absolutely aren't budging - even just after you've applied them. I opted for Cherry as my red liner of choice to match all my blue hued red lipsticks. It's a classic red shade with a blue undertone which matches my collection perfectly.
Boldly bare is a nude which is super duper versatile. It's described as a muted medium peachy-brown but definitely appears more pink toned than orange/peach to me. It's on the lighter side of cult classics like Whirl or Subculture but I think that makes it a bit more adaptable. It matches one of my all time favourite lipsticks, Mehr (you can read a review of that here), incredibly and I can imagine that it accompanies most other nudes just as well.

After being so happy with these and what they've done to improve my lipstick situation, I can't wait to pick up some more. Beet and Soar are definitely at the top of my list.


What do you think of MAC lip liners? What one's your favourite?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment