Tuesday 1 September 2015

Nail Favourites #1



L - R: Essie (Chinchilly), Topshop (Keepin' It Sweet) N/A, Nails Inc (St James), American Apparel (Office) N/A

My name is Aimey and I'm addicted to nail varnish. I have way too many for only 10 nails which means that I paint my nails all the time. Doing that though means I find some really lovely shades and formulas that I thought I'd share with you.

Essie - Chinchilly
Who doesn't love a good old nude? This one is more on the taupe kind of things and absolutely perfect for Autumn, but then again nudes can carry you through all the seasons. The formula is lovely although Essie polishes can be a bit of a hit and miss. This is one of my all time favourites and a colour that I come back to time and time again.

Topshop - Keepin' It Sweet
Pink polishes usually aren't my thing but I had this on my toes throughout Summer and it looked lovely. I don't see Topshop nail varnishes in the beauty world very often and I have no idea why. I'm a huge fan of Topshop beauty in general and I think their nail products are wonderful. They have a great selection, every one with a wonderful formula that doesn't chip at all (that could be down to my trusty Seche Vite though).

Nail Inc - St James
A gorgeous classic red. I've had to stop myself buying this exact shade in the new packaging because it's so beautiful but at £15 each, I don't think I'll be doubling up any time soon. Nails Inc formulas and colours are incredible and they're one of my top nail varnish brands, they've yet to disappoint me. 

American Apparel - Office
I can't find these polishes anywhere online at all. I bought this and a couple of other shades in a store a few months ago but they seem to have vanished since then. The formula is nice, it applies opaque and there are no streaks in sight. I also really love the packaging and that the bottles are significantly bigger than your average. I have no idea how much these were but at a guess I think they're around £8. If you do ever have the chance to buy any, I'd recommend having a look - the colour selection is great and they are really lovely nail varnishes. 


What are your nail favourites? Can you recommend any for Autumn?



FIND & FOLLOW ME ON 





No comments:

Post a Comment