Sunday 29 November 2015

Nars Brow Perfector



Nars Brow Perfector in Caucase £16.50 - link

Finding a good brow product is like finding treasure, excluding anything from Anastasia Beverly Hills because that's all gold, but unfortunately I don't think this anything worth writing home about.

In texture this is both dry and slightly waxy and super stiff. It does warm up as you use it and become a little easier to navigate but I'm not convinced the inconvenience is worth £16. Because of the texture the pigment is severely lacking which could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. It's good that you will never over do it and end up with power brows (unless that's what you want in which case this is most definitely not for you) but also the whole process takes ages made worse by how you absolutely have to use small strokes with this product. I really wouldn't recommend anyone with sparse brows use this, it would be pretty much useless to you.

The shade is very ashy which I actually love about this pencil. Loads and loads of brow products are very warm in tone so I really appreciate the shade of this although I do wish I would of chose the black shade (which isn't actually black - it's dark brown) as I think that maybe would of suited my hair colour better and perhaps made me like this a little more.

This isn't a bad product, it just isn't what I want from a brow pencil at all. I think the texture is odd and the lack of pigment makes doing my eyebrows more of a chore than it already is. Sorry Nars!


Have you tried this? What do you normally use for your brows?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment