Friday 22 January 2016

Home Wishlist




photo frame - palm tree ring holder -  pillow case -  cactus candle holder
 tray - bird cage - candle - jewellery stand

As me and my boyfriend are planning to move later this year I have been eagerly collecting home decor stuff as well as boring things, like storage boxes and tea towels (that I won't bore you with) and when I have enough of a selection of things I'll be doing a haul, but for now, here a few bits that are sitting in baskets waiting to be bought.

I am LOVING gold accessories at the moment. I'm a little bit over copper but I think there will always be a place in my heart for it. The theme I'm trying to go for is white with splashes of gold and pops of colour with a butt tonne of plants everywhere. Who knows if it'll look good but I'm gonna try!

Are you still in love with copper? Where do you like to buy home decor from?



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 




No comments:

Post a Comment