Friday 15 July 2016

The Sweetest Treat*




TreatBox is a monthly subscription service delivering little letterbox sized boxes full of absolute adorable-ness.






We've all been through the ringer with beauty boxes. Being overjoyed and disappointed alternatively month after month so it makes a welcome change that boxes full of all kinds of things are making headway. The reason that I like this one so much, granted this is only based on one box, is because it almost seems like every item was picked to photograph. Obviously the primary use of all of the cute items are not to fill our blog photo backgrounds with, but they do work perfectly for it. As soon as I unwrapped it, from the tissue paper, to the pink and gold confetti, to the actual items, everything was screaming put me in a flat lay a-snap.


As someone who really enjoys photography, as I'm sure most of us do otherwise blogging probably wouldn't be our hobby of choice, it seems like such an ingenious solution to get fresh new props every month. Of course just like beauty boxes there will most likely be hits and misses every now and again and items that really just don't lend themselves well as props but even then, you could use the wrapping paper as a colourful background at the very least.


July's Box;
- A make up bag with "And so the adventure begins, darling" printed on the front.
- 2 prints - one A4 that reads "Oh the places you'll go" and the other is postcard sized with the quote "Be a Flamingo in a flock of Pigeons".
- A mini "Hooray!" flag in a pink and gold colourway.
- Mini bubbles.
- A pina colada scented candle.
- A heart & arrow plaque that reads "You are braver than you know" (how bloody lovely is that quote?!).
- Love hearts sweets (which are Vegan - bonus for me!).
- A "You're one in a melon" print with matching badge.
- A pineapple wish bracelet.
- And last but not least, the cutest bag of confetti you've ever seen in your life.

To buy a box individually they come in at £12.95 including shipping or £12 if you sign up for a monthly subscription. 

Whether you are building a gallery wall, need to decorate a space, want to add some some stuff to your blog prop collection or are just a good old fan of cute stuff then I would highly recommend this. I am most definitely a fan and I'm looking forward to the next one.


What do you think of non-beauty subscription boxes? Do you think you'd ever use any of these items to fill out your blog pictures with?


S H O P 
-


Treatbox were kind enough to send me this box for free for reviewing purposes, so thank you very much Treatbox - I greatly appreciate it. Although, I really hope that you trust me enough to know that I would never recommend something that I don't like. I know that is such a blogger cliche but it's the truth and that is all you'll ever hear from me on this blog.
You can read my disclaimer here.


F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 

9 comments:

  1. Cute goodies! I especially like the makeup bag!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they're available with affordable price; yes. I've been scoring high and low for cute props but they're not easily available around me, so this idea sounds very tempting for me :)

    Selene Addicted

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box is adorable, I love anything with a quote or slogan, the slate heart especially is so cute, such a great message :)
    xxx Claire
    http://www.claireellis.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that candle!!! Very cute stuff!

    Love,
    http://dilarabosak.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I'm in love with all these little bit!! They're so cute and perfect for blog props xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cute! I love creative, non-beauty boxes like this! So unique and quirky!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally need this in my life! I have never seen a subscriptioon box like it, looks so cool!

    www.whynotblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cool box! It's nice how they give you decor stuff which, as you said, will be great props :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a really nice alternate to a beauty box.. this seems such a cool idea I really love all the pieces you got in the box.. demo would be good as props! xx

    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete