Tuesday 20 January 2015

Lush Curly Wurly Coconut Shampoo





Lush Curly Wurly Coconut Shampoo £10.25 - link

I'd heard so many great things about the hair care from Lush that I decided to try some and started with this. I was drawn in solely by the fact that this was made from coconut, which is my favourite scent ever, as to how good it was I completely left up to chance.

Coconut oil is full of proteins which do absolute wonders for your hair. It restores and nourishes dry and damaged hair and leaves it super soft. Not only does this contain coconut oil but contains bits of actual coconut which makes for a really strange consistency but I guess has double the benefits. This also contains jojoba oil and olive oil to moisturise and strengthen the hair and lemon and papaya juice to cleanse and leave it all squeaky clean.

I've been using this for just over a month and I absolutely love it. My hair is shinier, feels in much better condition all round and is softer than it's ever been. Usually I wash my hair 2 times a week but this keeps it shinier for so much longer that if I wanted to, I could easily go a week without touching it at all. My hair is also ridiculously full of knots 90% of the time because of how long it is but when I've used this it's so soft that it's practically impossible for my hair to get tangled.

I think this is a really great shampoo and if you can get over the consistency then I think it will be a winner for pretty much anyone, but especially those with dry hair.

I've been trying their Retread conditioner too and there'll be a review of that next week, so keep your eyes peeled.


Have you tried any hair care from Lush?



No comments:

Post a Comment