Wednesday 21 January 2015

Topshop Wishlist


collared dress - kurt geiger heels - necklace - grid print shirt dress 
ripped bleach joni jeans - floral cami - nude heels
bag - c'est la vie tee

Topshop is definitely my favourite high street store. Despite some of the pricing being a little questionable sometimes they always keep up with the current trends and most of their items are great quality.

I put this together as I was looking through their website lusting after things that will be long sold out before I can afford to have a big splurge again.
I would apologise for my boring taste in clothing but if you've been here for more than 5 minutes you'll already know that i'm all about monochrome and simple fashion.


What's your favourite high street store?



No comments:

Post a Comment