Thursday 22 January 2015

Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette




Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Eyeshadow Palette £17.50 - link

I know I'm a bit late to the party but I got this for Christmas after never getting around to buying it for myself despite my unbelievable excitement for this whole collection the day it was released. I don't really buy into gimmick products, for example I've never bought any of the collections that MAC have released but Pulp Fiction is my favourite film ever and I just couldn't resist.

The Jules, aka Samuel L Jackson, quote on the packaging made me way happier than it should and so did the shades within the palette. The make up in the film was pretty low key so there wasn't many directions Urban Decay could have taken with their colour choices. They're all really wearable shades with Furious/Anger and Tyranny being matte and Vengeance and Righteous being shimmer. The pigmentation and quality of the eyeshadows is just as incredible as all of the other palettes by Urban Decay as is the longevity of them and how easy they are to blend.

I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't get the rest of the products in the collection but hopefully having a search through eBay will be successful.

Did you get any of the products from this collection?
What do you think of Pulp Fiction? - I know it's not everyone's cup of tea..


No comments:

Post a Comment