Sunday 22 March 2015

MAC Lipstick - Mehr





MAC Matte Lipstick in Mehr £15.50 - link

Described as a dirty blue pink this lipstick is a great dark nude colour. It isn't quite a 'your lips but better' shade for me but works well as a nude type shade nonetheless. I really like that it's more pink toned than brown as a lot of nudes are. I find it much more flattering on my skin tone especially because it's that little bit deeper of a colour.

For a MAC matte formula it's surprisingly creamy to apply and wear. It sets as almost completely matte but because it is slightly creamier it isn't a true matte finish. It lasts 5 hours without fading but does dry throughout the day to become a little uncomfortable as I'm sure most of you are familiar with when it comes to MAC matte lipsticks.

I'm trying my best to branch out of my red lip addiction so please give me any recommendations you have for other nude shades or any Spring/Summer shades!


What do you think of this lipstick? Do you have a favourite nude shade?




No comments:

Post a Comment