Wednesday 4 March 2015

Too Faced LashGasm Mascara





Too Faced LashGasm Mascara £18 - link

After months of trying to get my hands on the Better Than Sex mascara (it's sold out everywhere - all the time) I finally settled on this one as my first Too Faced mascara. The packaging is lovely and the formula seems ok but I'm not a huge fan of plastic wands at the best of times and this mascara just further convinces me that they're not for me. I'd heard a lot of positive things about all of the mascaras from Too Faced so I didn't really put much thought into what one to buy in replacement of the Better Than Sex so that's why I bought this one. Unfortunately.

While it's pretty good for separating the lashes it doesn't pick up much product at all so trying to get any volume or thickness with this wand is practically impossible. It does add some length which is good but really not very much compared to other mascaras that cost only £2 or £3 more or actually even £10 less. Having said that the length and separation make for a minimal, natural 'fluttery lashes' look that can be nice but not what I'm personally looking for in a mascara. I am a little disappointed that I bought this truth be told although, luckily, it was in the sale so I didn't spend the whole £18. I must say that it does, however, work really well on my lower lashes so I'm happy to keep and use it for that - at least that's something anyway.

I still hold hope for the Better Than Sex mascara because it does have the bristle wand that I'm oh so fond of and there will be a review on that whenever I finally get the chance to buy it!


Have you tried any Too Faced mascaras?




No comments:

Post a Comment