Friday 8 May 2015

4 Outfits: Playsuits




This style of post seemed to go down pretty well the last time I did one (which you can read here if you're interested) so I thought I'd do another one!

I really love playsuits and think they're a great piece to have in your wardrobe, I'd even go so far as to say they're a staple. They're so versatile and easy to style and there's one to suit everyone. It's taken me a long time to feel comfortable enough to wear something like this but recently I just can't be bothered to care what people might think of me and I'm just gonna go for it! If you're like me and you don't feel confident in wearing things like this either, then I hope you get the courage to do it because I know you'll look wonderful.

Look #1: Playsuit, Sunglasses, Shoes

Look #2: Playsuit, Bag, Shoes

Look #3: Playsuit, Sunglasses, Clutch, Shoes

Look #4: Playsuit, Bag, Shoes


I hope you like this post and it gives you some inspiration on how to style playsuits this summer.


Are you a fan of playsuits? What have you been wearing a lot recently?









No comments:

Post a Comment