Friday 28 August 2015

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara





Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara £19 - link

I have waited forever and an eternity for this to be in stock. After hearing so much hype about it, albeit around a year ago now, I couldn't wait to try it.

I'm happy to report that this mascara is unbelievable. Obviously mascaras are very personal and everyone is looking for something different, but this mascara ticks all the right boxes for me.
The brush is huge and made up of a bristles which ticks boxes and 1 and 2. The brushes' shape coats that lashes evenly although does clump them at the root. That's usually how I wear my mascara anyway as I prefer a fuller look but I know it's  not appreciated by everyone. It lengthens lashes dramatically and adds a tonne of volume after just one coat. It is buildable but you absolutely have to let the first coat dry otherwise you're going to be left with some seriously spidery lashes.

Apart from the name being a bit of an overstatement I really love this mascara. I think it is totally worth the hype and I'd recommend trying it if you haven't already!

What do you think of this mascara? What kind of brush do you prefer?



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 



No comments:

Post a Comment