Thursday 24 December 2015

12 Days of Blogmas - Day #12 | Christmas Eve Essentials





1. Blankets
Absolutely necessary part of Christmas Eve, how are you meant to get cosy without one?!

2. Pyjamas
See above. Mine are from Primark if you were wondering. They do the best Christmas pyjamas ever!

3. Candles
It seems almost criminal for it to be Christmas eve and not have a Christmas candle burning. I have so many to get through this year I'll have at least 5 on the go at once. Although, I'm not sure how well pine, peppermint, cookies, apples and vanilla go together but we'll see I guess!

4. Christmas Films
A vital part of Christmas. Who doesn't love a good Christmas movie?! If you need any suggestions here are a few that I'll be watching today; The Family Stone, Arthur Christmas, Santa Claus, Elf, The Grinch, A Christmas Carol & Fred Claus.

5. Snacks
Adorably packaged, delicious things in conveniently sized packages? Yes please. These are just 3 of the 60 snacks I was too ashamed to show you. Calories don't count at Christmas right?

6. Hot Chocolate
You have to have at least one hot chocolate on Christmas Eve, especially with all the trimmings. Mine will be overflowing with chocolate sprinkles, whipped cream & caramel syrup! (I don't like marshmallows - don't judge me.)


Other things on my personal list for today are to listen to as much Christmas music as I can take (Michael Buble's Christmas album has been on since November and I'm starting to hate him a little more each time I listen to it), dressing my dog up in as many Christmas accessories as he'll let me put on him and wrapping the last of the hundreds of presents I bought this year.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve!

What are you getting up to today? Do you agree with my list or do you think I missed something?




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment