Monday 11 January 2016

Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder





I feel like I buy new setting powders more often than I buy food. I'm trying new ones all the time, desperately trying to find the absolute best. I'm yet to find one that is truly perfect but I have to say that this is pretty close. The urban decay de slick, one of my all time favourites, is a definite contender although still comes in second to this and I've only been using it for 2 weeks.

It's a super duper finely milled translucent powder. When first applied it does leave a light powdery layer but soon sinks in and melts into the rest of your make up beautifully. It doesn't feel chalky at all or accentuate any dry areas but simply glides over them. It did crease under my eyes but most pressed powders I've tried do that anyway so I'm not really disappointed by it. I found that my make up lasted considerably longer when I used this and it even survived an 11 hour New Year's Eve and if that isn't a true test of how great this powder is I don't know what is.

If you're in the oily skin club or you're just in the market for a new setting powder I would highly recommend picking this up, it's wonderful.

Have you tried this? What's your favourite Laura Mercier Product?

P.S - Hope you all had a lovely Christmas & New Year!


Shop via SpaceNK -




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment