Wednesday 13 January 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation





GO AND BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY. Seriously this is one of the most incredible foundations I have ever used. I adore it. I know everyone and their dog is praising the crap out of Charlotte Tilbury products at the moment and as much as I've tried to steer clear of the hype, I am officially on the band wagon and I'm here to stay.

At £29.50 this is pretty much on par with other high end foundations and in my opinion is worth every penny. It's a full coverage foundation that, usually, I would avoid like a house on fire but all the aspects that would put me off just aren't an issue with this. It isn't cakey, it blends beautifully and I didn't find it heavy at all in fact, I find it comfortable enough to wear everyday which I have never had with a foundation with this level of coverage. It adds radiance, revives tired skin, it's a demi matte finish and covers everything you could ever want to cover but still allows your skin to look like skin.

It lasts all day without moving or settling in any areas although I did need to powder once or twice throughout that time but I blame my skin more for that than the actual foundation. Having said that, it does control oil fairly well and it's definitely one of the best foundations in my collection for oil control.

To be honest I can't fault this foundation at all and that's coming from a firm hater of full coverage foundations. It is the best full coverage foundation I have ever used and I tip my hat to Charlotte Tilbury. She truly nailed this one and it absolutely deserves all the hype.


Have you tried this foundation? What do you think of full coverage foundations?


Shop via Selfridges -
L I N K




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment