Friday 15 January 2016

What I'm Watching #3



Supernatural
Where has this been all my life?! Werewolves, vampires, ghosts, love stories, family drama and THE TWO HOTTEST MEN ON THE PLANET?! If that doesn't tempt you then there must be something wrong with you.. (joking - kind of). I only really started watching this last year around October and I'm all caught up and waiting for it's return after it's mid season hiatus. This show has everything a girl could ask for and I love it. A lot.

Criminal Minds
I only started watching this a couple of weeks ago and I'm already on season 9. It's about the FBI solving crimes by profiling/analysing the behaviour of the murderer, rapist, terrorist or whatever awful thing someone can be and solving the crime and catching the bad guy. Think CSI but a trillion times better and less predictable. This show fills my addiction for documentaries and great tv shows all in one. It's addictive and I have been hooked since the first episode. Annoyingly it's only on the american Netflix and Amazon Prime Video but if you can watch it - do!

Gotham
Like Arrow, this isn't something I thought I'd enjoy. It's set in pre Batman Gotham and focuses more on Detective Gordon as a character and the crime in the city. It features a few familiar names like The Penguin, Harvey Dent etc but isn't superhero-esque at all. I really enjoyed it for what it was and I'm looking forward to the second season.

Pretty Little Liars
It's back! I haven't had a chance to watch any of the new season yet (so no spoilers), but when I have a couple of hours to spare I am going to binge watch it to my heart's content. If you haven't given Pretty Little Liars a chance then please do  - for your sake. It's SO GOOD.


And that's everything. Let me know what you've been watching recently or if you're as obsessed as me about any of the one's I've mentioned.



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment