Wednesday 3 February 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara




Mascara, like red lipstick, is something I am truly obsessed with. I'm so picky when it comes to mascara that finding one that ticks every box is like search for a needle in a stack of needles and disappointingly this one is lacking a few ticks. 

This is by no means a bad mascara it just isn't what I'm looking for, but anyway, let me tell you more about it. It has bristle brush that picks up a really even amount of product (as long as you get rid of the excess at the tip) making for a great application. In one coat it adds a lot of length and separation but not much "drama" which is what I'm looking for over anything. It's fairly buildable although did start sticking a few of my lashes together by the second coat. I've worn it a few times and never noticed it flaking but did transfer to my lower lash line even when I hadn't applied it to my lower lashes. It lasts all day not that I can say I've ever used a mascara that hasn't and on paper it is a nice mascara, but to me it isn't anything special. It's just nice. 

Having said all that, mascara is a make up product that is solely based on preference as to whether you like it or not so you could absolutely love this, but in my opinion I would say that there are much better mascaras you could spend £22 on.

Have you tried this? What's your favourite mascara?

Shop via John Lewis:
L I N K 




F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment