Wednesday 25 February 2015

High Street Spring Outfits







































Look #1: Cardigan - Cami - Skorts - Sandals
Pair with: Sheer lips & a messy bun

Look #2: Dress - Bag Shoes
Pair with: Nude nails & natural make up

Look #3: Wrap Cami - Boyfriend Jeans - Blazer - Bag
Pair with: Beachy waves & comfy flats

Look #4: Hat - Top - Jeans - Clutch - Shoes
Pair with: Berry lips & midi rings


I tried so hard to stay away from monochrome but, clearly, I failed miserably. I was more aiming for the style of clothes that I think will be great for Spring this year and I think it's best that I leave the colour choices to you.

I love having a look at what people pick from the highstreet and how they style pieces for different
seasons and occassions etc so I thought I would attempt my own take at that style of post. I've said it a hundred times but my taste in fashion is pretty boring and I usually stick to basic colours with only a few statement items dotted around my wardrobe for when I'm feeling brave. I have no idea why I've convinced myself that I can't pull of certain types or colours of clothes but I'm slowly getting there. I definitely have hope for the Summer anyway!


What's the main colour theme in your wardrobe?
Do you usually go safe with monochrome or brave and bold?





No comments:

Post a Comment