Wednesday 18 November 2015

Nail Favourites #4





Models Own Utopia £5 - Topshop Exhibit  £5 - Essie Chinchilly £7.99 - Essie Lilacism £7.99

Can you tell I'm in a nude mood? I always find that I make my way through my collection and without fail end up back at the neutral shades. They're easy to wear, go with everything and suit any season or situation. Got a job interview? Party? Staying in your pyjamas all day? Neutrals are the way to go.

Utopia by Model's Own, which I don't think they make anymore but I found it on a random website, is my all time favourite. It's a beautiful grey nude with a hint of pink. The formula of Model's Own polishes is wonderful and even a shade as light as this one only needs one coat.

As always there are some Essie appearances in this round of nail favourites. They make up half of my collection so it's no surprise you'll see one in pretty much every installment. Chinchilly, I believe, has already made it's way into one of these posts but I'm loving it all over again. It's a taupe/grey shade and one that I come back to all the time. Lilacism is (can you guess?) a lilac shade. It's a pretty pastel colour that may be more suited to Spring but I think looks great any time of year. I currently have it on my toes.

And finally a Topshop nail varnish in Exhibit. It's a deep red wine colour and a good old, stereotypical Autumn/Winter shade. I don't know what the difference in formulas is between this packaging and the original packaging but the formula with this black lid is incredible. It applies beautifully, is super glossy and lasts ages without chipping. If you're in a store (I couldn't find it anywhere online) and you see one of these nail polishes with this lid, buy it immeadiately.

What colour makes up most of your nail varnish collection? What's your favourite Essie shade?



F I N D  &  F O L L O W  M E  O N 


No comments:

Post a Comment